Within the scope of the Customer Experience School; this unique program was created by taking into account the following items, with the contributions of our related academicians from our Business and Architecture-Design Faculties and our Political Science professors, who also work on cultural anthropology and similar issues with a business perspective due to international goals.
- To understand what the customer pays attention to while shopping, with which thought and psychology they experience shopping,
- Having field studies that increase experiences,
- Focusing on determining the product to be sold and understanding customer demands,
- On-site workshop with designated shops and audiences; observing shopping experiences with customers,
- Communicating with customers, understanding needs, and creating an action plan
- To observe, analyze and interpret consumer behavior in sociological and psychological terms.
The content and calendar of the training program can be shaped according to the demands of your institution.